- Create a fully customized website to act as the public face for your group.
- Complete profile customization and control.
- Searchable resume so group members can connect on a professional level.
- Setup a blog so that the world can see what your group is doing.
- GroupTracks provides unlimited e-mail lists to its members. These lists are un-spammable and completely safe
- Have total control over which users can send e-mails to the list.
- Require approval before an e-mail is sent to a list or allow everyone on the list to post.
- E-mail lists can be accessed from any e-mail client, no need to visit the website every time you want to post something.
- The lists can also update a forum on your website so that all of your discussions can be saved and accessed later with no extra work.
- Update the main website from your personal e-mail. If you can send e-mail you can be an administrator of GroupTracks!
- Keep track of all of your group events in one place.
- Setup an RSVP so you know who is coming to an event.
- Spread the Word: Decide to allow your members to invite non-members to an event. Even your non-members will be able to RSVP.
- Whether it is by geography, specific interest, other chapters, or any criteria, your group can have subgroups.
- Better organize your group by assigning an administrator for each sub-site.
- Each administrator can lead discussions within the group, as well as e-mail their whole group, allowing them to organize right in your groups' inbox.
- Full e-commerce suite available to our members.
- Setup an online store in minutes and administer it right online.
- Allow your group to accept donations online which has been shown to raise giving rates.
- Charge membership dues either one time or recurring, whatever suits your group.
- Keep track of all of your dues, donations, or sales right online with full reports customized to your needs.
- If you like, you can have your own URL for your own dedicated website, or use one of ours, it’s your choice.
- The administrator can set which members are assigned to which email lists.
- Completely control what information is asked in each profile.
- Determine the look and feel of your site.
- Create other pages of content aside from what is provided for you natively by GroupTracks.
- Retain total control over your website, after all, it is yours.